Himalaya Alpine Mountaineering Course ( HAMC) 2017/2018.+ Ama Dablam Climbing Expeditions
Objective – After The complete the Himalayan Alpine Mountaineering Course (HAMC). Participant (Trainees) will Learn technique about Mountaineering activities . Himalayan Glacier , anchorage, Crevasse Rescue Systems , Jumaring on Fix line And rope and knots. Includes how to trek high altitude we take you through Trekking via Gokiyo Valley , Everest Base camp and Peak climbing Includes over 6000m. Lobuche and Island Peak.
Ama Dablam Is one of the most beautiful climbing peak in The world. After the Himalayan alpine Mountaineering Course , for Ama Dablam you are ready to climb , because technically , physically and mentally well prepare and training.
it will be most combinations according with your time and you will get all experience to do about mountaineering n Himalayan Nepal.
Difficulty grade: Trekking to Gokiyo valley and over chola Pass is easy trekking and pass and hike up to Gokiyo ri And Choala pass and Kalapather + EBC is similar difficulties among the trekking , but it is perfect training for The Peak Ascent and rest of the Mountaineering course , as well as good combinations with acclimatizations .
The climbing of the peak is (UIAA 5a) alpine. In addition the altitude has to be taken into consideration. so that means both physically and technically it is more difficult than the Trekking and pass.
Trip duration: 31 days including trekking,Peak Climbing trips. and training. + Ama Dablam Climbing expeditions
Food and lodging: During trek + training Lodging will be in tea houses. all meal will be freshly cooked and served at the lodge.During the Training + peak climbing , and other mountaineering training will be tents at base camp / high camp of the Peaks. here ,will be provided ( alpine style ). contact us if any queries.
Requirement : Physically , mentally well prepare , and some technical , mimi basic mountaineering or similar Training from any out door physical fitness center or mountaineering club.
email us email@example.com
Trip duration: KTM– KTM 33 days
28Th Oct 2017 to 29th Nov. 2018
Arrival date in Kathmandu: 2018
Price: $8225 . Per Person ( Based on 2 people sharing .
Max. 10 person, mini. 2 USD x.xxx per person USD per person ( Please contact us for the price ) email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in the Price;
- All airport transfers in Nepal
- Flights between Kathmandu and Lukla
Trekking, peak expedition permits and National Park entry fees
- Mountain Guide Leader /Instructor
- high camp tents and camping gear.
- All meals during the trekking and climbing lodge accommodation on trek. Usually room and tent will be on a shared basis.
- All Local staff insurance
the crew will carry a comprehensive medical kit, medical oxygen,
All camping equipment, cook and kitchen, crew tent including high camp etc.
- Emergency sat phone.
- Not Included :
International & home country domestic airfares or transfers
- Visa Fee. You could easily obtain visa at the airport at about 45 $ for 30 days
- Personal expenses such as gifts, phone calls, laundry, tips for porters /staff and soft drinks (including alcohol) and bottle of water,
- Tips for local staff about USD 10 per day per person per porterLunch and dinner in Kathmandu
Meals and accommodation other than those specified
Personal clothing and equipment for the trek and climbing
Medical evacuation costs, extra accommodation or any other fees associated with early departure, change of itinerary or breaking from the group due to illness or otherwise. The cost may need to be
paid by you at the time and may be able to be claimed back from your travel insurance company
- Tips are a traditional part of the payment local staff and expected as well as a motivation to make you happy on the expedition.
- Summit Bonus for Sherpa 1:1 = U$D 300
Personal travel insurance = REQUIRED
- Make sure you have a good insurance covering search and rescue, medical expenses and transportation to home country. You should also consider a Cancellation Policy in case of illness at time of departure.