Informations about monta everest expeditions
Mt.Everest Expedition 8848m : 2018 5th April till 5th June 18 : 60 Days
Nepal’s Mount Everest (8848meters) is the tallest Mountain on the earth. The Summit is called Sagarmatha in Nepal. The highest mountain was named Everest by Sir Andrew Waugh, the British Surveyor-general of India in honours of his predecessor Sir George. The majestic Mt. Everest was ultimately conquered by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa hailing from Nepal along with his New
Zealander counterpart Sir Edmund Hillary at 11:30 AM on May 29, 1953 via the South col route. Mount Everest, also
Called Sagarmatha (Nepali:-सगरम_थ_-Sagermatha- meaning Head of the Sky) or Chomolungma, Qomolangma or Zhumulangma is the highest mountain on Earth, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level, which is
8,848 meters (29,029 ft). The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border
between Sgaermatha Zone, Nepal and Tibet.
I have been leading a many Everest and other Mountain Expeditions since last 20 year. And now I climbed a 7 times on the Summit, I would like to offer every spring season guided trip on Everest. “ Becouse it is there” (Sir George Mellory”)
It is a life changing experince you do at least onece in Life time.
I would like to teach you every step to climb Mout everest and we have many step to succes to climb Everest, catogroice in Number three (3)
- Mentle (mind set )
- Technical ( bodi adaptions ) + tcchnical training on the high altitude.
I climbed Mount Everest already 7 times .This great adventure leaded by myself is totally unique and very special ! Why ?
– get the chance to reach the top of the world;
– follow the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary, via the South east ridge (Normal Route ) including crossing the massive Glacier Khumbu Ice fall ;
– be guided by a local Sherpa Full international certified mountain guide (IFMGA / UIAGM);
– be assisted during the expedition by an extraordinary team of Sherpa and cook.
– get the best quality logistics throughout the expeditions well set up Base camp with best our expeditions cook
– experience the unique culture of the Sherpa people in Nepal himalaya Mountain.
I guess you have a many questions and I would like to discuss about it with me. So please, if you are interested by this unique adventure up to the top of the world get in touch with me. I will be happy to take the time to explain you everything from program, to logistics, training…
I will be glad to climb and guide 8th time with you !!
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu High Himalayan Climbing and Expeditions Staff or Guide will meet you in Kathandu Airport and will take you to your Hotel , please you need to look and find the High Himalayan Climbing and Expeditions sign or banner !
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu
Day 04: Kathmandu equipment check
Day 05: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 06: Trek from Phakding to Namche
Day 07: Rest day in Namache
Day 08: Trek from Namache to Thyngboche
Day 09: Trek from Thyngboch to Pherichhe
Day 10: Trek from Periche to Labuche
Day 11: Trek from Labuchhe to the Everest Base camp (5,364m)
Day 12: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 13-16: Climbing Training period – how to use Oxygen, mask and regulator
Day 17: Rest day and preparation to go to the camp 1- Acclimatisation
Day 18: Back to the Base Camp
Day 19: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 20: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 21: Ascent to Camp 1 (around 6000m)
Day 22: Ascent to Camp 2 (around 6400m)
Day 23: We will try to go to Camp 3 and then back to Camp 2
Day 24: Back at the Base Camp
Day 25: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 26: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 27: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 30: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 31: Ascent to Camp 1
Day 32: Ascent to Camp 2, Preparation to go Camps 3, 4 and the summit
Day 33: Ascent to Camp 3 with oxygen with the objective of going to the top of Mount Everest
Day 34: Ascent to Camp 4
When we will be in camp 4 we will take few hours to rest.That evening or at night we will start the ascent for the summit of Mount Everest
Day 35: Summit day and back to Camp 3 or Camp 2
Day 36: Back to the Base Camp
Day 37: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 38: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 39: Rest day at the Base Camp
1. If we would face bad weather conditions we might delay the planning because this means that the guides and sherpas will need more time to carry the equipment up to the different camps
2. If we don’t succeed the first time, we will try it again but this will required 10 more days
3. The itinerary might be changed by the guide during the ascent
Day 40-49: Extra days for the Mt. Everest expedition – climbing
Day 50: Everest base camp
Day 51: Everest base camp
Day 52: Trek from the Base camp to Pherichhe
Day 53: Trek from Pherichhe to Namche
Day 54: Trek from Namche to Lukla
Day 55: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 56: Kathmandu
Day 57: Kathmandu
Day 58: Kathmandu
Day 59: Kathmandu
Day 60: Final Departure.
please contact to me at email email@example.com
- All land transportation by vehicle, (Airport /Hotel/Airport, trekking, expedition pick up & drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast basis at Hotel.
- 3 Meals; B/L/D and accommodation during the treks at best available Teahouses Lodge till Base Camp and
- Experience and professional expert Nepalese expedition crews; 1 Base Camp guide, 2 Cook, necessary Kitchen boys, Each person 1 Tent for sleeping, Dining Tent, Tables, Chairs, Mattress, Toilet Tent, Mess Tent, Shower Tent, Kitchen tent staff and Liaison officer tent and Kitchen utensil while in Base Camp as well as provide hygienic continental 3 hot meals B/L/D.
- Crew’s equipment charge, daily wages, expedition insurance and other facility.
- Permit fee of Mt Everest Expedition,
- Per Person 40 KG. Equipment’s luggage or barrels allowed for expedition till to Base Camp.
- Per Person 30 KG. Expedition equipment’s luggage or barrels is allowed on the way back to Lukla from Base
Camp. (Expedition equipment’s luggage or barrels carried by Porter or Yak). (Transportation of all food and
climbing equipments to base camp and back.)
- Air fare: Kathmandu/Lukla/ Kathmandu flight, domestic airport tax with Cargo fees.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, in case of altitude sickness for Member.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepalese crew’s and simple medical service for members till BC. .
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer , Mountain Guides Sherpa – expedition crew
- 1 cook for Everest base camp,1 cook for Everest camp- 2 and 4 assistance cook in Base camp
- Insurance for Nepalese, expedition crew, 3 meals and air tickets Ktm-lukla-ktm.
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Oxygen, Mask and regulator Each Nepali climber and Clients
- Walki Takie & satellite phone permit
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Garbage Deposit
- Group climbing equipment- high tent, high food, rope, snow bar, ice screw, etc.
- Lode Bonus for sherpa guide(camp 1 , 2 ,3 and 4)
- Each climbing sherpa guide they will get 4 bottle Oxygen for Climbing period and Each clients get 6 bottle
oxygen with mask and regulator.
- The Sherpas guide are well trained from NMA (Nepal mountaineering Association) and strong. Some are already
did the Mt. Everest Summit.
- SPCC ( Sagermatha pollution control committee) Charge
- Solar panel/generator with accessories at base camp for power supply and recharging purpose
- Office service charge
- Tips for all group memberCost does not include:· PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed and Cost of emergency evacuation
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Insurance of member
- Visa & visa extension fees
- Main meals in KTM and personal natures expenses
- Summit bonus of Climbing Sherpa
ADDITIONAL SERVICES IF REQUIRED:
- Extra climbing sherpa : US $ 8500/- per sherpa man, Which includes the following Services of Sherpa (Daily
- wages and equipment allowance of climbing sherpa, Insurance of climbing sherpa as per Government policy, Food
- and Accommodation during expedition period and Load ferry bonus to the high camps etc)
- POISK 4 liter Branded Oxygen : US $ 450 per tube
- POISK 4 liter Re fill Oxygen : US $ 350 per tube
- Mask set : US $ 600 (purchase)
Date of Dreams Everest expedition Departure : on 5th April 2017 From Kathmandu
The team will have a minimum size of 7 members and high altitude guides. The base camp will be staffed by a Sherpa
Sirdar/cook. A team of between 5 and 8 climbing Sherpas will carry loads and support the summit climb.
Our Sherpa team has dozens of Everest summits between them. Our group of climbing Sherpas are enthusiastic,
motivated and regarded as the strongest and most cohesive group of Sherpas in Nepal. It is indicative of the reputation
that our Sherpa team has earned – that Sherpas from other expeditions enthusiastically pursue a future position
with the High Himalayan Pace team.
Our cooking staff are very well known for the quality of the cuisine they produce and as a consequence are coveted
by other team leaders due to the reputation they have established. We have been developing and training our personnel
within our Sherpa team for over 15 years and they have become an integral part of the High Himalayan Pace Team.
A deposit of US$-12,000 is payable to secure a place on the expedition.
The balance of this Everest Expedition is payable by 20th Feb 2017.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
An expedition member may cancel his/her participation on the following basis:
A. Prior to March 01st 20217 a refund of 50% of 20th feb, 2017 payment.
B. After March 18th 2017 there will be no refunds.
Documentation and Photographs
Expedition trek members will need to provide 6 passport-photographs for trekking and climbing permits and a copy
of their passport bio-data page.
We ask that climbers take out a medical insurance coverage and search and rescue insurance for climbs to peaks of
8,000m and above.
Expedition members should have all the immunisations that are required for visiting Nepal and be free of any
medical condition that might pose a risk to themselves or fellow climbers during the trip.
Food will be of the highest standard possible, given the remoteness of the situation. Please inform us if you have any
special dietary requirements. Our base camp equipment and ample, nutritious meals are usually more than adequate.
The level of climbing skills required
You should be proficient at ascending and descending fixed lines. Climbers are required to have past rock and steep
snow climbing experience on exposed terrain. To increase your chances of success, members should be in good
physical condition. He/she will be familiar with crevasse travel techniques, have a good overall standard of fitness
and experience on 6000m to 7000m high in the mountain. A fierce determination and a burning desire to climb the
mountain are essential prerequisites for this expedition.
Expedition members will need to arrange their own entry visa into Nepal. This can be organised by a Nepalese
Embassy or Consular office in your own country or at Kathmandu Airport on arrival in Nepal. Currently the easiest
and best place to obtain a visa is on arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Visa application forms are handed out on flights
into Kathmandu or they can be downloaded off the web. You will need to get a 90-day multiple entry visa, which
costs US$100. Once in Kathmandu, the expedition’s agent will provide trekking and climbing permits to match. If
you choose to get your visa at the Kathmandu airport, you will need to have 1 passport photo handy.
Regular flights operate into Kathmandu via Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Doha, Bahrain and Delhi. Please note that
delays can occur, therefore it is important to allow some flexibility with airline travel arrangements at the end of
the expedition. Please ensure that the ticket you purchase can have changes made to it in case of delays. Tickets
purchased over the Internet and using air miles are often non-transferable so please be aware of this.
Personal Climbing Equipment List
S.N Particulars Quantity Total
01 Three season sleeping bag(-40) 1 1
02 Three season sleeping bag for B.C 1 1
03 Sleeping Inner-set 1 2
04 Down Gore-Tex suite 1 1
05 Down jacket (-30) 1 1
06 Fleece Pile Jacket (thermal) 2 2
07 Fleece Pile trouser warm (thermal) 2 2
08 Windproof jacket & trouser 1 1 pair
09 Thermal Suite (Millet/Mountain Hardware/Others but Feasible
10 T-shirt and Woolen T-shirt warm 3/3 6
11 Gore-Tex Jacket 2 2
12 Gore-Tex Trouser 2 2
13 Down Mitten gloves-40 1 1
14 Woolen hat,1fleece hat 1 & Balaclava 1 3
15 Gore-Tex gloves 2 2
16 Fleece gloves 1 2
17 Hi-neck Suit 1 2
18 Face Mask (Full) 1 1
19 Thick woolen shocks & Normal 4pairs/5pairs 9pairs
20 Trekking boot good condition 1 pair 1pair
21 Camp Shoes 1 1 pairs
01 Sunglass UV 400(Julboo/Ockley/others) 2 2
02 Snow glass UV 400(Julboo/Ockley/Cebe/others) 1 1
03 Snow goggles 1 1
04 Sun block cream small tube 30SPF 125mle and 50SPF 125mle ½ 3
05 Lip guard “ 1 2
06 Headlight w/spear bulbs 1 2
07 Enough batteries for headlight
08 One sport boot (Millet Model 08/09) 1 pair 1 pair
09 Sportive/Millet/Scarab Climbing boot size bigger then normal
size (winter expedition)
10 Snow gaiters water proof (for winter) 2 2
11 Crampon good condition (New and old) 1 2
12 Normal/Classical Ice Axe 1 1
13 If possible Technical Ice –Axe In group 1 set 1
14 Harness adjustable good condition (mix climbing) 1 1
15 Ice screw Black diamond (each member size 13cm and16cm) 1 2
16 Screw get Carabineer (HMS) 3 3
17 Non. screw get Carabineer 2 2
18 Ascender (Jummar) right hand 1 1
19 Belay Device( Figure of 8/ATC) 1 1
20 Backpack 50ltr.capacity w/water .proof cover 1 1
21 Rock Piton (3size 6cm,8cm,12cm 1 3
22 Helmet 1 1
23 Tape Sling Each member(60cm and 120cm) 1 2
24 Spare changing cloths for low elevation
25 Assistant rope 7mm 5/8m. 2 pcs
26 Carry mat(Thermarest) 1 2
27 Day pack bag(capacity 35 Ltr.w/water proof cover 1 1
28 Swiss Knife 1 1
29 Personal medication & first Kid 1 set 1 set
30 Water Bottle capacity 1Ltrs and Pi-Bottle 2/2 4
Cost for Everest Expedition (per person)
USD : 42,500.00 per person
Bank Details: U$D account
Account number: 01615293641
Account Name : High Himalayan Climbing & expeditions Pvt. ltd.
Bank Name : SiddharthaBank
Swift code : SIDDNPKA
Bank Address : , Thamle , Kathmandu