We are offering the most popular and beautiful himalayas Trekking In Nepal Everest base camp trek the classic Route.
The Everest region is understandably one of the world’s most popular and spectacular hiking destinations, as it offers fascinating and enjoyable trekking. This trip begins with a scenic flight to Lukla. The trek starts from here, passing many farming mountain villages en route with beautiful views of the world’s highest snow capped peaks. The highest point of our trip is at Kala Pattar, where we get an outstanding panoramic view of peaks and its glaciers, including Mount Everest.
Our Everest Base Camp itinerary is both a scenic and cultural adventure in the famous Khumbu region. We include all the highlights of the Everest National Park including Namche Bazaar (the Khumbu’s Sherpa capital) the unmatched view point of Kala Patthar (18,188ft) and a visit to the ever-exciting Everest Base Camp. With extraordinary views of Nuptse, Everest and Lhotse and with ample time to acclimatize and visit the Buddhist monasteries of Pangboche, one of the oldest in the area and Thyangboche, this really is a classic trekking adventure.
Everest base camp trekking Itinerary 2017,
Day1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day2 sightseeing around Kathmandu
Day3Flight to Lukla – Trek to Phakding – 2656m
Day4Trek to Namche Bazaar – 3450m
Day5Acclimatisation trek Namche Bazaar – 3450m
Day6Trek to Thyangboche – 3867m
Day7Trek to Dingboche – 4252m
Day8Acclimatisation trek Dingboche – 4252m
Day9Trek to Lobuche – 4930m
Day10Trek to Gorak Shep then Everest Base Camp – 5364m
Day11Kala Pattar great views of Mt. Everest and then Trek down to Pheroche – 4210m
Day12Trek to Namche Bazzar- 3450m
Day13Trek to Lukla – 2800m
Day14Fly to Kathmandu
Day 15 free day in Kathmandu
Day16Depart from Kathmandu to Sweet home!
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKS 12 +4 (16 days)
OPEN GROUPS, Service Base
TREK IN NEPAL – AUTUMN 2017!
– Sat 7th Oct 17 – Sun 22nd Oct 17
– Sat 28th Oct 17 – Sun 12th Nov 17
– Sat 11th Nov 17 – Sun 26th Nov 17
departure ate are every month 7th day. please contact us we customize your trip according with this season and time.
PRICE: $1217 per person (min 2 people sharing)
- Meet and greet on arrival at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu before and after your trek on a bed & breakfast basis 2 nights tourist standard hotel.
- Transfers from your hotel to and from your trek start point
- Return domestic flights to Lukla / Pokhara (depending on actual trek itinerary)
- All National Park fees
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) fees
- Accommodation at standard teahouses on a room only basis
- Service of our qualified mountain guides and porters
- Guide and porter salary
- Insurance for all guides and porters
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing hotel rooms and tealodges throughout
- Transfer to Kathmandu airport
- International airfare and departure taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for the crew
- Entry visa for Nepal
- Personal trekking insurance (must cover trekking to 6000m)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the trek
- Meals and drinks not specified
HIGHEST ALTITUDE ON TREK: Kala Patthar (5450m)
PLACES OF INTEREST: Namche Bazaar, Sherpa capital of the Khumbu region; Tengboche, home of Nepal’s most famous monastery, situated beneath the impressive backdrop of Everest and picturesque Ama Dablam; Everest Base Camp; Kala patthar (view point).